What information do I collect?
I do not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to me. For example, if you contact me via email or a contact form, I may collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share with me.
I also use third-party services that may collect some information from you when you visit my website. These services include:
How do I use your information?
I use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain my website and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve and personalize your experience on my website and measure its performance.
- To comply with any legal obligations or enforce any rights that I may have.
How do I share your information?
I do not sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties for marketing purposes. I may share your information with the following parties for the purposes described above:
- The third-party services that I use on my website, as mentioned above. They may process your information on my behalf or for their own purposes in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Any law enforcement authorities, courts, regulators, or other parties that I am required or authorized to disclose your information to by law or in order to protect my rights or interests.
How do I protect your information?
I take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure and I cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. You are responsible for keeping your password safe and confidential if you have an account on my website.
How long do I keep your information?
I keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. When I no longer need your information, I will delete it or anonymize it in accordance with my data retention policy.
What are your rights regarding your information?
Depending on where you live and subject to applicable laws, you may have certain rights regarding your information, such as:
- The right to access, update, correct, or delete your information.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your information.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information.
- The right to receive a copy of your information in a portable format.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide me with sufficient information to verify your identity and process your request.
How do I handle direct marketing?
I do not send you any unsolicited marketing communications. If you sign up for my newsletter or other promotional offers, I will only send you emails that you have consented to receive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting me at email@example.com.
How do I transfer your information across borders?
How do I link to third-party websites and services?
My website may contain links to other websites and services that are not operated by me. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. I have no control over these third parties and I am not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or practices. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit or use and decide whether you agree with them before providing them with any information.
How do I protect children’s privacy?
My website is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided me with personal information without your consent, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will delete such information as soon as possible.
How do I contact you?